Tableau Desktop Associate Training
Tableau allows for instantaneous insight by transforming data into visually appealing, interactive visualizations called dashboards. Tableau is easy with drag-and-drop interface and also is very fast and smooth. Below you can look at some key features Tableau offers:
- High Speed – Tableau offers you to make rapid business strategy and decision according to your huge data.
- Ease and User-Friendly – Tableau is easy to use as it focuses mainly on useful data and is a user-friendly tool.
- Access to Multiple Platforms- One can access data through a desktop tool, web browser, iPad or mobile phone to understand the useful business analytics.
This popularity and high adaptation rate of Tableau has led to a soar in the demand for competent Tableau certified professionals. Not only there is a great demand for Tableau certified experts, there are huge rewards on offer as well. Tableau experts are getting paid the best salaries in the industry, with an average of $106,000. The average salaries too, are on an upward trend with the recent average salaries going up to as high as $158,000.
More and more roles are now stipulating that some form of certification is required to demonstrate a high level of technical skill and ability to work in a timely manner. So in our opinion, it is definitely worth the investment of time and money.
Who is the target audience?
- This Tableau course is meant for those who are looking to move forward in their career by building skills in data science and data visualization.
- Students who wish to prepare for the Tableau Qualified Associate certification exam.
Training Topics and Percentage of Questions asked:
Prepare for the Qualified Associate Certification Exam
After completing the training on Tableau skills, solidify your knowledge by answer questions similar to those on the Tableau Qualified Associate certification exam.
The final part of the course is the final project where you use Tableau to create multiple dashboards with several types of visualizations using publicly available data. The project will help you understand requirements gathering process, prepare BRD, agile development process, demo to business, write test cases and validate data, deploy workbook to server in different environments. Save your project to the Tableau Public website and you’ll have a project you can show to potential employers.
For additional details on training, pl. email email@example.com
If you need a certified Tableau resource for your company, pl. email firstname.lastname@example.org